PAM (Portfolio Advisory Management) is our ongoing service which:
- Manages our investment portfolios, and where we fall out of love with a fund, we will write to you to recommend a fund switch
- Provides regular policy summary valuations with performance analysis, asset allocation analysis, assessment of risk and market commentary
- Monitors your objectives and attitude to risk and appropriateness of your arrangements
- Organises bed ’n’ ISA transactions and income / withdrawal payments
- Includes ongoing support from our team by telephone and e-mail.
The repeated application of this disciplined approach ensures your money is employed in the most efficient manner to meet your objectives.
The PAM service is available for portfolios above £150,000
We are delighted to announce that we have been recognised as one of the top Financial Advisers in the country at this year’s FT Adviser awards. This prestigious award recognises the hardread more